2022 tournament scholarship program
Due to a gracious family grant, we have funds to provide tournament scholarship dollars to lucky participants that apply and are selected through our new scholarship process.
Summer 2022 applications now open - See Below.
Summer applications are due Friday, May 6th. Decisions will be communicated ASAP.
Participant requesting scholarship dollars must:
- Be Par, Birdie, Eagle or Ace Level, and active within the calendar year requesting funds
- Requesting money for that specific season within the application time frame for that season
- Applications and funds will be granted typically in these time frames: Spring will be late January/early February, Summer in April, Fall in August
- Participating in NTPGA, Us Kids, Texas Junior Golf Tour, or Legends Junior Tour. Any other tournaments requested will need documentation explaining the event, cost, and contact information for tournament staff.
- Must already have membership in that tour system - this fund will not pay membership fees, only tournament fees.
- Be able to provide documentation of financial need similar to programming scholarship. For information on that, click here.
To apply, please download the application, complete the requirements, and return to [email protected].
For any questions, please contact Katie Harris at [email protected]