First Tee – Greater Dallas 2022 Scholars Applications are due March 18th, 2022.
The First Tee – Greater Dallas College Scholarship Program is designed to reward and support the future educational efforts of young people who have taken part in First Tee’s programs and are now graduating on to collegiate or vocational education and training.
- Current and former FT-GD participants that will be entering their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of college or vocational school during the 2022 – 2023 school year.
Use of Award
- Scholarship funds may be used to assist with the cost of tuition, room and board, and educational materials. All funds are sent directly to the university/college the student will be attending.
These are the five things that applicants are graded on to decide whether they receive scholarship funding from our committee:
- Financial need
- Consistent and committed participation in FT-GD events
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Ability to express the impact FT-GD has had on their lives through written essays
- Participation in community and extracurricular activities.
For any questions, or to request help completing this scholarship application, please contact Katie Harris at [email protected]