Scroll DOWN to the bottom of the page to get the link to our parent portal!
All schedules will now be shown through our parent portal!
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the link to our parent portal below.
- Select the ‘Login’ button in the top left-hand section of the page. You can see the class options without logging in, however you will not be able to register for any classes without first logging in. Login to your account or create a new account.
- Once logged in, choose a session you would like to sign your child up for. You can use the filters on the left side to help you find the right program.
- Go to your cart and follow the prompts to complete your registration. If you need financial assistance, complete the financial aid section during the registration process (see in sections below).
- These fees have been updated in 2023. They are as listed below:
- $65/5 weeks for indoor programming
- $75/6 weeks for PeeWee programming for 5-6 Years Olds OR Summer season weekly program
- $100/8 weeks for Ages 7-18 (Spring/Fall seasons)
- Summer Camp costs range between $140-250 depending on location and camp structure
Financial assistance is available and no child is turned away for financial reasons.
No participant will be turned away for financial reasons. We have a process for submitting financial need paperwork so that we can submit for grant funding to cover our costs for programming. We offer half scholarship and full scholarship options. Please click here for more information about our Programming Scholarships.